Allstates Consulting Services has openings for field experienced Construction workers/laborers to perform civil construction at telecom cell sites for the installation of concrete pads, underground conduit lays, minor brick and concrete mortar work, site grading etc. We have openings in the following markets:
Louisville, TX Job Summary
The job construction worker/laborer will work hand in hand with the site Forman and Electrician. The work will consist of the installation of concrete trenches, pouring concrete pads, setting in conduit, pulling in electrical cables, mounting cabinets and other activities.
Must be able to travel up to 3 or 4 weeks on the road at a time.
Company will pay $125 a day Per-diem to cover Meals and Hotel. Company will provide Vehicles, trailers, testing equipment and large tools need for the job. Tech is responsible for personal hand tools. As a construction worker/laborer you will:
- Have an UpToDate resume listing out your construction experience.
- Experience should include general construction work to include; Concrete and site layout.
- Some experience setting in conduits and underground trenching is a plus.
- Possess a good work ethic.
- Be 100% Safety minded.
- Possess your OSHA 10 Certification.
- We will provide CPR/First Aid and RF Safety certifications.
- Be willing to travel Mon to Friday, and possible some weekends.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with comapny match
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurances
Allstates Consulting Services is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Must be able to pass a 7-year Background check, have a valid Driver's License and be able to pass a drug screening.
Please send resume to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Reference : AJF/368500974-8
Posted Date : Thu, 04 Aug 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of inSync Staffing. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.