Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
- 11pm - Sun-Thursday.
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
Responsible for taking palletized product and placing it in the correct storage slots. Also responsible for taking pallets of product from storage slot and placing them into correct slot for selection for delivery to retail customers. In addition, lift operators make the appropriate changes in the inventory system through entries into the Telxon unit.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Take pallets of product that have been received into inventory and place them into storage in the correct slot.
- Record the placement of each pallet into the inventory system.
- Retrieve pallets of product from storage and place into correct slot for order selectors to receive.
- Transports product throughout the warehouse via pallet jack of forklift.
- Works in a fast paced environment with varying temperatures.
- Assists other departments with work activities when required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- 6+ months experience with stand-up high reach is required.
- Previous warehouse experience such as shipping or receiving, or experience in a physically demanding position is preferred.
- Must be willing to consent to background check, drug screen, and physical capacities test.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds, frequent bending, stooping and lifting.
- Must have the ability to work in various temperatures from -20 to 80 degrees.
- Must be able to work the required schedule and/or overtime, which could involve nights, holidays or weekends.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Web Reference : AJF/314807566-8
Posted Date : Mon, 20 Jun 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of UNFI. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.