Feed Mill Operator positions available in Dawson, MN. Apply here.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for operating automated feed mill production systems.
- Other duties include housekeeping and basic maintenance.
- Must meet all Live Production bio-security requirements.
- Candidates must not own, care for or handle pet birds any variety of wild or domestic poultry or hogs
- Must be able to work in various environmental conditions; heat, cold, dust.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Twisting, turning, bending, standing on uneven surfaces
- Able to climb ladders & cross catwalks.
- Must be able to read and write English.
What you will receive:
Competitive Pay with pay increases
You will be trained on all equipment and procedures to prepare you for your role
Relocation Assistance Program to eligible applicants
Extraordinary Benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, PTO, 401K, pension, Profit Sharing program, continuing education and much more. Eligible for health care plans after 30 days of employment!
Employment with a solid employer - People stay here for the great employee experience and the long-term opportunities available.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Web Reference : AJF/359197810-8
Posted Date : Tue, 21 Jun 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Hormel Foods. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.