Travel L&D (RN)
The gift of life is a beautiful thing and your next adventure is calling! L&D RN's are needed in Espanola, NM, and make $4K weekly
- 12 hour Nights or Days
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision, and Medical)
- Referral Program - have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every
- NM or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 1-year of recent L&D RN experience required
- Travel experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS, NRP
What to do in NM
- Hot Air Balloon Festival
- White water rafting, outdoor adventures, hiking, and more
- Canyon and cave trails
- Hot Springs
- Explore National and State Parks
- Ancient Ruins
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother-baby, labor & delivery, and more (What's your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their careers (What is your dream position?)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
.New Employees Are Eligible To Enter Our Your SHOT @5K Giveaway*
- Find Terms & Conditions, as well as the Submissions Portal at our Promotion Site!
- Reach out to me with any questions! See my contact info below.
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Web Reference : AJF/151784435-8
Posted Date : Tue, 30 Nov 2021
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.