RiverWoods Exeter is seeking a Full-Time Evening LNA to provide direct resident care in a team-focused environment where our residents are at the heart of what we do. Benefits:
- Competitive Pay! Final pay determined by shift and experience, wages starting at $17.50+
- Medical and Dental Insurance, after 30 days of employment
- 403(b) Retirement plan with a company match
- LNA Career Ladder
- Earned Time off, start at 15 days
- 6 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Provides direct care and assists residents with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and toileting to the level necessary to promote health and independence.
- Provides assistance with mobility and functional nursing care as defined by the nursing care plan. This would include transfers, ambulation, ROM, splint application, positioning, sit stand lifts, Hoyer lifts, and whirlpool.
- Develops professional relationships with a wide range of residents, family members, co-workers and supervisors which allows open communication based on mutual respect.
- Assists with assessments and treatment procedures as defined by the State Nursing Practice Act and facility policy to include: TPR's, BP's, weights, specimen collection, skin care, O2 stats and O2.
- Follows Infection Control guidelines including Standard Precautions, handling of Biohazadous materials and isolation techniques.
- Is familiar with and assists with care protocols including falls prevention, safety and elopement, behavior management, skin integrity and bowel and bladder management. Provides assistance/oversight with all nutritional and hydration needs.
- Accepts resident assignment and direction from the Nurse Leader. Observes and reports to the nurse any change in physical or mental function. Demonstrates awareness of shared responsibilities for resident care needs and contributes to the general care and order of the resident rooms, belongings and common areas. Cooperates with the overall needs of the facility at times of increased demands.
- Understands and follows established facility protocols regarding Resident Rights, Abuse reporting, HIPAA and emergency response.
- Encourages and assists residents in participating in social and recreational activities.
- Accurately documents the level of care provided to include LNA flow sheets and all other data collection as defined by the individual Care Plan.
Active NH LNA License
Prior experience working directly with senior citizens is strongly preferred
RiverWoods is committed to providing the highest level of service and care to our residents and team members.
In an effort to do this all employees would be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
For assistance with your application call 603.658.1541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. RiverWoods Group: Northern New England's Largest Family of CCRCs
Three Communities, One Philosophy: Providing Community and Peace of Mind
Since 1994, every day we honor our founding premise: we are here to make things better. Everyone who works here, who serves on our board, who comes to live at one of our communities is connected to this concept. We are about making things better for people, every day. We believe that growing older should enhance, not diminish, the opportunity for a productive and rewarding life.
Web Reference : AJF/211827678-8
Posted Date : Tue, 18 Jan 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of The RiverWoods Group. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.