If you want a job that you can build into a career and have opportunity for growth as well as stability, then VXI is a place you want to be in.
Benefit package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid training
- 401K plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Cell phone benefits for employees - $25/month per line for unlimited phone, text and data.
- Referral for Life Program - Those who refer employees received a residual bonus every pay period for you and your referral
- Fun Work environment that includes luncheon, contest, gift cards, and other prizes as incentives
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
If you want your application process immediately, complete an online application (at home or in our office) and we will set you for an interview.
About the position: Inbound Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints. Inbound Customer Service Representative are expected to use a consultative customer service approach as you build trust and rapport, as you build trust and rapport, learning about the customers' needs. In addition, you will be required to overcome objectives and meet a required quota's/metrics. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service, resolve customer issues on inquiries (billing, technical troubleshooting, account changes, product and services recommended upgrades)
- Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of customer needs and desired out-comes
- Ask questions and actively listen for responses for the purpose of validating data and solving customer problems
- Build rapport and make appropriate recommendation on new product and services
- Ability to build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously and solve complex problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain degree of flexibility with the ability to quickly switch focus in response to business needs.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Takes ownership and is comfortable with both working independently, and in collaboration with others, as required.
- 1+ year call center experience or any related field is REQUIRED.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must submit to a background check and drug test upon offer of employment
- Required to be flexible with work schedule. Schedule are subject to change due to our call volume nature
- Full Time position up to 40 hours per week
- Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
- Meet the required typing skills 25 WPH
Web Reference : AJF/326915706-8
Posted Date : Mon, 20 Jun 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of VXI Global Solutions. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.