Job Title: Cloud Administrator
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
We are an expanding team of IT Infrastructure professionals that provide world class service, innovative solutions to enterprise challenges, while maintaining continual focus on delivering for the business.
About the position:
We're looking for a Cloud Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically driven and a creative problem solver who can contribute to the team and collaborate across all areas of the organization. As a Cloud Administrator you will:
- Convert corporate strategies into tactical cloud solutions to meet critical business need, while innovating and building a modern, resilient infrastructure
- Implements, monitors, and maintains Microsoft Azure solutions, including compute, storage, and network services, while providing integration to other cloud-based products and software.
About Work Schedule:
This role may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule; based on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or related certification is preferred
- Six or more years of related experience
- 3+ years of Azure Cloud infrastructure experience with implementations, migrations, and upgrades
- Strong Microsoft Windows stack experience, in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
It would be great if you had:
- Demonstrated experience implementing hybrid and pure cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure, including Exchange, O365 and Teams.
- Incorporate security and availability products such as Proof Point and Citrix ADC (NetScaler) to ensure secure network communications.
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable, and efficient technical solutions to support enterprise applications and initiatives.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Should have great customer service skills and always be looking for ways to deliver a better experience for customers.
- Strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- On-call availability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours when needed.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $71,000-$92,000.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Web Reference : AJF/357690458-8
Posted Date : Mon, 26 Sep 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of The Raymond Corporation. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.