Looking for a FLEXABLE Schedule that allows you to pick and choose the days you can work? Want no OT requirements? Just want to earn some extra money when it's convenient for you?UNFI has high paying jobs with fulfilling work available NOW that allow you to build your own schedule.
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
- Weekly pay checks.
- You Pick your schedule based on open shifts.
- Set start and end times.
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Selects a variety of product utilizing a Headset.
- Transports products safety through the warehouse on electric pallet jacks.
- Maintains order selection performance and standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage.
- Ensures the labels and pallets are accurate.
- Build stable and well cubed pallets.
- Maintains a positive attitude and sense of teamwork.
- Assists other departments with work activities as needed.
- Builds strong relationships within the warehouse to promote safe and respectful working environment.
- Previous Warehouse/Selecting experience strongly preferred.
- Lifting objects weighing up to 100 lbs. consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Web Reference : AJF/366743184-8
Posted Date : Mon, 20 Jun 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of UNFI. Please note ResourceCenter is not responsible for the application process on any external website.