Website Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. This notice is issued by ResourceCenter as a part of CareerBoard LLC whose registered office is at 675 Alpha Dr, Ste E, Highland Heights, OH 44143
- ResourceCenter does not make any representation whatsoever about any job vacancy advertisement which is accessed either on, by virtue of or by way of any links from this website because in compiling the same ResourceCenter relies on information provided to it by third parties. Accordingly it is a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any agency, employer or job found directly or indirectly through this website.
- You acknowledge that the Internet or ResourceCenter's systems, services and equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, any communication connectivity problems or other facts beyond the control of ResourceCenter and you acknowledge that ResourceCenter will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these or any other circumstances.
- By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
- ResourceCenter may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
Information and emails you send us or submit
- You should ensure that information you send to us or any advertiser is accurate and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material that is libellous, obscene, indecent, seditious, pornographic, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, fraudulent, which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringes the rights of any third party, in the United States or any other country in the world; which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation) by hacking or committing fraud.
- ResourceCenter will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ResourceCenter to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material, misusing the Website or otherwise purporting to breach the law in contravention of paragraphs 5 or 6.
Information and emails you send us or submit
- ResourceCenter does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this Website. Linked websites accessed through this Website are independent websites over which ResourceCenter does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by ResourceCenter.
- Accordingly ResourceCenter has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked website or its owner. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You shall not link to this Website without the express written permission of ResourceCenter.
- If you have been granted permission to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the "ResourceCenter" logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that ResourceCenter is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with ResourceCenter nor present any other false information about ResourceCenter.
- This Website contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including but not limited to, design, text, software and graphics. The entire contents of this Website are protected by copyright law. ResourceCenter, or its licensors, own copyright and/or database rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
- You may download information from this Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copyright, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- ResourceCenter and its logos on this site are trade names of ResourceCenter a part of CareerBoard LLC. You may not use these names or logos without ResourceCenter's consent.
Limitation of liability
- ResourceCenter MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ResourceCenter HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ResourceCenter BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION ON IT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ResourceCenter MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data you assume all costs thereof.